One winner will receive a two-week all-expenses-paid trip to Bangkok, Thailand where he or she will participate in planning and executing shoots with the Rawpixel team and get valuable photography training and experience. In addition, we’ll keep all entrants in mind for future paid shoots in the UK.
Rawpixel is growing like mad! We’re one of the world’s top creators of royalty-free images and in order to keep producing the most outstanding photography and design resources possible, we need the best talent in the world. Don't miss this chance to get your work seen by a stellar creative team with tons of future opportunities - not to mention your shot at a free holiday in Bangkok.
WhoOpen to photographers over the age of 18 willing and able to shoot in the UK in summer 2016 and beyond. We’re especially keen on discovering and nurturing emerging talent. Students and recent grads encouraged – get your work seen by a rapidly expanding global digital media company!
- Choose one of the following concepts:
- Submit five (5) images that all illustrate your chosen concept. For example, if you choose diversity, all five images should illustrate diversity in some way.
- Also submit five (5) of your best all-around photos. This is your chance to show us what you can do with a camera and your keen eye. The all-around photos do not need to be related to the concept you choose.
- Important: each entry must consist of 10 total photos! Submit 5 concept photos and 5 general photos.
- Rawpixel customers look for high-quality, commercially oriented images that are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Submitting images that reflect the needs of our customer base should be a top priority for entrants. Visit the Rawpixel website for examples of our work. Copyright of all submitted Round 1 images remains with the photographer.
- At the end of the submission period (1 June - 30 June 2016), the Rawpixel Creative Directors will select the best entries to move on to Round 2.
- In Round 2, the selected photographers will be invited to participate in one of several photoshoots held in the UK during July or August 2016.
- During the UK shoots, we’ll evaluate your photography skills, how well you work in a team, how you perform at a professional photoshoot, and your all-around awesome self. Rawpixel will retain copyright of any images produced during these shoots.
- Once all UK shoots have been completed, one photographer will be chosen as the winner of a place on the Rawpixel shoot team for two weeks in late August or early September in Bangkok, Thailand.
- See the full RAW Talent Competition Terms and Conditions here.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Copyright of the submitted images remains with you, the photographer.
- You may enter only once, so choose the concept that you are most inspired by.
- Submitted images must be high-quality JPEGs with a file size of 1-3MB.
- Sign up at Rawpixel.com (optional) to access our growing library of free premium stock images.